Thursday, September 25, 2008

My nephew

After the long wait, my new nephew was finally born. Albeit not under the most desirable circumstances. Dex is the name of my nephew, his heart rate was dropping so fast that they had to perform an emergency c-section. They didn't even give her an epidural, it was so sudden that all they could do was knock her out. And that scared my sister,Laurie, so bad that she got upset enough that she was making herself sick. I was completely caught off guard when I got home from school the other day, my mom was talking about how Laurie had to be taken to the hospital because they realized that Dex's heart rate was dropping. I was so excited when the thought finally dawned on me that Dex had finally been born.

6 comments:

Betty BeadBug said...

Welcome to the world Bean! We're so glad you are here and couldn't love you any more if we tried.

Betty BeadBug said...

He's so beautiful...I just can't stop looking at the picture.

Anonymous said...

Your nephew is a keeper and a welcomed member to our family.We've loved him these past 9 months and we will love him all his life as love all of our family.
We are truly blessed.
xo
G

HeartofGoldPlate said...

He was worth everything. I'd do it again in a heartbeat. :]

Clay Perry said...

laurie was pregnant?

Patrick said...

No she just got real fat and lost it all with an operation.