Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Yeah!


As I have written earlier, I really like Resident Evil. So when I found out that we had a Gamestop that had a bunch of cheap Resident Evil games, I could not stop asking when we could go to get a game. When we did go, I got Resident Evil: Code Veronica. It is fun, has basic controls, and has some very good graphics considering that it was made a while ago. I haven't gotten that far and I am still getting used to the controls, and I am already addicted. I really like all the puzzles. The fact that I worked so hard to figure out had a very simple answer just makes me think that I can do the next one easy, even though it is never true. I cannot wait until Christmas and I can get a bunch of new ones. I cannot wait!

4 comments:

C.S. Perry said...

Yeah. I like Atari too. That Pac Man is something else.
I'm still trying to figure it out.

Clay Perry said...

it looks fun, but i will stick with resident evil four

rachael chatoor said...

I used to LOVE that game. I played it on the first Playstation years ago, that and Tomb Raider.

Wow, I haven't played a game in probably over a decade, except for the few that my children have sucked me into!

Betty BeadBug said...

Go to my blog...you've been tagged. The Goblin made me do it.