Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hobbies

I wish that I had my own personal hobby that I was good at. My mom is awesome at making jewelry. My dad is a master wood carver, there are pictures of his carvings on the link to his page called "my dad" if you are interested. I really wish that I had my own hobby that I really enjoyed, but so far I my search has always come to a dead-end. I will probably find my hobby later in my life, I hope soon. Many people say that my talent is writing, but it comes so easily to me that it couldn't possibly be my talent/hobby. But who knows, maybe it could be and I'm just too blind to realize it right know. I guess I will just have to wait and see.

3 comments:

Clay Perry said...

when you start doing things that you really enjoy to the point of other people complaining that its all you do, then you have a hobby....

HeartofGoldPlate said...

Of course writing is your hobby. If hobbies were difficult, why would people continue to do them?

Hobbies change, too. I'm sure your dad wasn't into woodcarving when he was your age. The fun of hobbies is just trying all that interests you.

Betty BeadBug said...

Exactly. How would you know if you like it or if you are any good at it if you don't try it? Thank you for your compliment about my jewelry, it is very sweet that you think so. You will find yours. Look how long Uncle Bryan looked. He was good at so many of the things he tried but nothing felt as right to him as working with glass and he was a grown up when he found that. You have plenty of time and things to try. Enjoy it and try to worry less, ok?